Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Benjamin's first day at school

I figured Benjamin will cry on his first day at school. It was chilly in the outside and this is what Ben's wearing.




He kept saying that he wanted to stay with his Mommy.


He said I am not cute Mommy.... but he still cute on his uniform outfit.


A tears on his eyes made my heart break but he needs to learn and study because if he is home. He is always watching TV... made me upset.




This is his second day at school. The first day, my battery went dead and not even took a photo when he got out in the bus. This is her teacher. Benjamin learn to say 'seinse gokigenyou sayounara" He is really cute because after he said that he bowed down as a sign of respect to his teacher. We kept bowing here in Japan as being a polite and respect other people. Which is really cool and interesting.


BACK TO HOMEPAGE

1 comment:

Mrs. Motivated Mama said...

Hello Skelly,

We plan on arriving in Jan and I was researching schools and this is one of the four that the base mentioned. How has your experience been so far with the school and how has Benjamin adapted? Was the incident with the scratch isolated and where do they go after the PreK and the K. We have 2 daughters, 4 and 5 and want to send them to the schools in the community so I am excited to hear of your stories. I just happened to be searching and came across your site. Please email me back at tebrace@yahoo.com.

Kind Regards,
Stacey